Quick links: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Ten things that would be different if Microsoft sold cars: (Author: Unknown)
1) A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until *after* that year instead of before it.
2) Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you would have to get a new car.
3) Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and you would have to restart it. For some strange reason, you would just accept this.
4) You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought a Car95 or a CarNT. But then you would have to buy more seats.
5) Sun Motorsystems could make a car that was solar-powered, twice as reliable, and five times as fast-but it would only run on five percent of the roads.
6) The oil, engine, gas, and alternator warning lights would be replaced by one "General car fault" alarm.
7) People would get excited about the new features in Microsoft cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for years.
8) We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas.
9) The Federal government would be getting subsidies from an automaker instead of giving them.
10) New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.