FODDER Flactem's Online Recipes
Kevin's EASIEST FUDGE in the WORLD (5 Minutes!!!) (hits: 1852 )
||Makes an 8
|Added by Kevin ||USA, CA
1 14oz can Eagle Brand Sweetend Condenced Milk
1 12 oz pkg Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
OK. I'm going to make this as simple as possible; you shouldn't be able to mess this one up!
1. Dump the chocolate chips into a microwave save dish.
2. Pour the Eagle Brand over it.
3. Microwave on high for 2 minutes (it should start to bubble).
4. Remove from microwave and add vanilla.
5. Stir until color well blended.
6. Pour into an 8x6 dish, or a festive mold, if you prefer.
7. When it's cooled down to mostly room temp, refrigerate for 30 min.
Now comes the fun part. After stiring in the vanilla, you can add any "toppings" you want. Some people like crushed walnuts, or pecans - you can even add marshmallows for rocky road.
You could double this - but really... It only takes 5 minutes!!! Just pour the stuff into a dish, then mix another batch and microwave it too.
Feel free to add whatever you want! (You can tell me too; my address is on the "about" page.)