Quick links: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
How things would be different if Microsoft was headquartered in Arkansas... (Author: Unknown)
1. Their #1 product would be Microsoft Winders.
2. Instead of an hourglass icon you'd get an empty beer bottle.
3. Occasionally you'd bring up a window that was covered with a Hefty bag and some duct tape.
4. Dialog boxes would give you the choice of "Ahh-right" or "Naw".
5. Instead of "Ta-da", the opening sound would be "Dueling Banjos".
6. The "Recycle Bin" in Winders 95 would be an outhouse.
7. Whenever you pulled up the Sound Player you'd hear a digitized drunk redneck yelling "Freebird".
8. Instead of "Start Me Up", the Winders 95 theme song would be "Achy-Breaky Heart".
9. PowerPoint would be named "ParPawnt".
10. Microsoft's programming tools would be "Vishul Basic" and "Vishul C++".
11. Winders 95 logo would incorporate the Confederate flag.
12. Microsoft Word would be just that: one word.
13. Instead of WWW servers, Microsoft would have KKK servers.
14. New Shutdown WAV: "Y'all come back now!"
15. Instead of VP, Microsoft big shots would be called "Cuz".
16. Hardware could be repaired using parts from an old Trans Am.
17. Microsoft Office replaced with Micr'sawft Henhouse.
18. Four words: Daisy Duke Screen Saver.
19. Well, the first thing you know, old Bill's a millionaire.
20. Spreadsheet software would include examples to inventory dead cars in your front yard.
21. Flight Simulator replaced by Tractor-Pull Simulator.
22. Microsoft CEO: Bubba Gates.