Quick links: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
You Know You're from California When... (Author: Unknown)
* The fastest part of your commute is down your driveway.
* You were born somewhere else.
* You know how to eat an artichoke.
* The primary bugs you worry about are electronic.
* Left is right and right is wrong.
* Your monthly house payments exceed your annual income.
* If you need a new TV, you can run down to the local riot and pick one up.
* You dive under a desk whenever a large truck goes by.
* You drive to your neighborhood block party.
* Your family tree contains "significant others."
* Your cat has its own psychiatrist.
* You don't exterminate your roaches, you smoke them.
* You go to a tanning salon before going to the beach.
* You see 25 lawyers chasing an ambulance.
* More than clothes come out of the closets.
* When "the Dead" were best live.
* Your blind date turns out to be your ex-spouse.
* More money is spent on facelifts than on diapers.
* Smoking in your office is not optional. (Same for Restaurants and Bars)
* You pack shorts and a T-shirt for skiing in the snow, and a sweater for the beach.
* When you can't schedule a meeting because you must "do lunch."
* Your children learn to walk in Birkenstocks.
* Murders, Rapes, Robberies, and fast speed chases are the lead story for the
* You'll reluctantly miss yoga class to wait for the hot-tub repairman.
* You consult your horoscope before planning your day.
* A glass has been reserved for you at your favorite winery.
* When all highways into the state say: "no fruits."
* All highways out of the state say: "Go back."