Quick links: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
You might be a Nazarene if... (Author: Unknown)
1. If you believe you're supposed to take a covered dish to heaven when you die;
2. If you have never sung the third verse of any hymn;
3. If you have ever put an IOU in the offering plate;
4. If you think someone who says "amen" while the pastor is preaching might be a charismatic;
5. If you complained because your pastor only works one day a week and then he works too long;
6. If you clapped in church last Sunday and felt guilty about it all week;
7. If you woke up one morning craving fried chicken and interpreted that as a call to preach.
8. If you think the epistles are probably the wives of the apostles;
9. If you are old enough to get a senior citizen discount at the pharmacy, but not old enough to promote into the senior adult Sunday School department;
10. If you think the Holy Land is Kansas City.