Quick links: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Cartoon Habits (Author: Unknown)
10. Gargamel - Most likely LSD. spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in faggy white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?
9. Olive Oil - Probably Dexatrim abuse, maybe some amphetamines. Who is that skinny?! She might even be anorexic, she IS always giving her burger to her friend. One side question, what the hell are Popeye and Brutus thinking? They almost made the list for courting her.
8. Snagglepuss - Can't explain it. Maybe it's the name, or the look, but he is suspicious.
7. He-Man - This is an easy one. I mean c'mon-he's 'roid monkey #1! "BY THE POWER OF ANABOL!!!!!!" Makes me want to root for skeletor. Alone in his castle, hitting the weights. And on top of that he even injects the stuff in his pet tiger. Animal Abuse.
6.&5. Yogi and Boo Boo - We all know what is really in those picnic baskets. They go back to the cave and trip.
4. Droopy - The number one downer abuser in Toon Land. Can't someone slip him an upper every year or two? The only time I ever saw him happy is when he saw the picture of the babe.
3. Dopey Dwarf - He openly admits it. The other dwarfs deny involvement but they are under investigations. Allegations that Doc is writing some extra prescriptions for Sneezy and all the guys are partaking are afloat.
2. Daffy Duck - If he isn't using crack, Merion Barry is clean. He is so wired he bounces around on his head without pain. Blows his beak off all the time. Some symptoms might be from "daffiness" but Haldol wouldn't work for him. Might be for his buddy with Tourettes, Porky, though.
1. Shaggy - By far the #1 suspect. His clothes, his hair, his bad goatee, the boy converses with dogs. But all of this is nothing until you go to the Munchie Factor. Anybody who averages 9.3 dog treats consumed per episode does pot.