Quick links: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Best excuses for when you get caught sleeping at your desk (Author: Unknown)
- "Wasn't sleeping. Was trying to pick up contact lens without hands."
- "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
- "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time management course you sent me to."
- "Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper"
- "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!"
- "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"
- "I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance."
- Actually doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) you learned at the last mandatory seminar your boss made you attend.
- "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory towards people who practice Yoga?"
- "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
- "The coffee machine is broke...."
- "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot."
- "Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!"
- "Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!"