Quick links: # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Things to do when you're bored at WalMart (Author: Unknown)
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout
2. Put M&M's on layaway.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think
we've got a Code 3 in house wares," and see what happens.
4. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and
turn the volumes to "10."
5. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
6. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor, leading to the rest rooms.
7. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
8. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only
invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
9. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't
you people just leave me alone?"
10. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while
you floss your teeth.
11. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale
battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men
12. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
13. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the
clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
14. Switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest rooms.
15. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission
16. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
17. Sit on a chair and read a book for hours.
18. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say
things like "pick me! pick me!!"
19. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal
position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
20. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you
don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it. And
last, but not least...
21. Go into the dressing room and yell real loud..."Hey, we're out of
toilet paper in here!"
Be kind to the good people at Wal-mart; don't actually do these things but just e-mail this page to your friends to give them a laugh!